Terms & Conditions
The users of the RISE Learning Network website agrees to respect children’s rights (refer to our Child Protection Policy) and other people’s rights by agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- You as the user is solely responsible for the content you post in the website.
- You will not post any content that is disrespectful, obscene, and/or abusive, offensive, discriminatory or racist in nature.
- You will ensure that any portrayal of children and their experiences must protect their identity, preserve their dignity and be accurate, balanced and fair; and in line with our Visual Images Policy.
- You will not post any content on the RISE Learning Network that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- You may not always agree, but you will not make personal attacks when expressing your views and opinions to a discussion.
- RISE Learning Network has the right to monitor the discussion. But accepts no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made by the user.
- RISE Learning Network has the right to remove, edit or close any topic without notice to the user, if needed and particularly if and when the content goes against our terms and conditions of use and our Child Protection Policy.
- If you come across anything in the website that is against the terms and conditions of use of the RISE Learning Network, please report it to the administrator at [email protected]